So, if you want to check this company out, you can visit:
If you want to book travel, you can visit my site at:
Like I said before, no catch, just really great deals on travel and possible income opportunity if you want. If you sign up and change your mind, no problem. That is what I liked about it, I didn't have to make this commitment to something and have to pay fees to cancel. It is REALLY awesome! Ok enough about that, now onto the recipe.
This recipe is SUPER easy, and perfect for my busy life at the moment. If you can open a can and dump, you can make this "chili." The best part? It cooks right in your slow cooker so that you can relax, or do what you need to get done!
Hands Off Slow Cooker "Chili" Soup
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans
- 2 (6 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. each cayenne pepper, chili powder, cumin
- chips, sour cream, shredded cheese for topping
Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!