NatureBox!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi Everyone!  I have been SO LAME about posting lately.  I've been doing Farrell's and Weight Watchers and life has been CRAZY busy!  I have recently discovered something AMAZING and I need to share it with all of you!  It's called NatureBox! NatureBox is a box of healthy snack foods sent to you each month!  Each box has a different theme for the month.  I just received the March box which included some granola, dried cherries, "fig newtons," and a bag of "Sunshine Chips" which are a mixture of different dried vegetable chips.  The best part?  My 3 year old LOVES all the snacks!  I immediately signed up for a 12 month membership!  For about $20 a month, you get your themed box in the mail filled with TONS of healthy, all natural snacks.  
To find out more about NatureBox visit www.naturebox.com and in addition, if you enter the promotion code HEALTHY you will get 25% off your first month!  
You can pay month to month, you can pay for 6 months (in which case you get one month free) or for the whole 12 months (in which case you get 3 months for free).  
I am SUCH a fan of NatureBox!  Go check it out! 


0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino