Chocolate Cherry Almond No Bakes

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi Everyone!
I hope you all are doing well!  This is just a quick post to share a recipe I made today.  As many of you already know from my previous post, I signed up for NatureBox, a monthly box of wholesome treats that comes right to your doorstep!  
This week NatureBox shared a recipe blog post from a blog called The Lean Green Bean for these No Bake treats using the contents of March's NatureBox!  They looked really yummy so I thought I'd give them a try!  
This recipe is FABULOUS and really, REALLY easy!  Daniel had a great time helping me make them!  
Here's the link to the recipe for HEALTHY Chocolate Cherry No Bakes!  The only thing I did differently is I omitted the chia seeds because I forgot to buy them and I added some extra dark chocolate chips because I am a chocoholic! 














On another note, I would love for you to check out my new blog about travel to France called Bon Voyage France Educational Travel!






Until next time, Happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino