Ratatouille 2

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello Dear Readers!  I apologize profusely for not having posted in so long!  Things have been very hectic as of late in the Porter household! I went back to work part time and Daniel started preschool!  Lots of big changes!
Anyway, tonight for dinner I am going to make Ratatouille.  Last summer I made a video about Ratatouille.  To watch the video and see the recipe, click here.
Ratatouille is one of my favorite dishes and it is SUPER easy to make.  It comes from the south of France and historically it was a use up of all the vegetables from the harvest.  Ratatouille is a stew made up traditionally of eggplant, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic, and zucchini.  My recipe comes from my French mother Pauline, who taught me to make it.  I hope that you will give it a try and please, let me know what you think!

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino