People who LOVE to cook/eat NEEDED!

Saturday, October 02, 2010





Do you like to get FREE stuff?  Do you love kitchen gadgets?  Do you want to make your cooking experience easier?  Do you want high quality products with no "yucky no-no" ingredients?  If you can answer yes to at least one of these, consider hosting a FOODIE MOMMIE PAMPERED CHEF Sale!  


Sales can be hosted on your blog, or just through the catalog.  I will set it up for you and do all the work, all you have to do is let your friends/family/readers/contacts know that you are hosting a sale!   


If you are hosting on your blog, I would be happy to provide some giveaway items!  And don't worry if you don't live near me, a sale can be hosted anywhere in the country!


So what EXACTLY do you get for hosting?



  • Free Products of your choice (I don't think I have spent a dime on anything in my kitchen from Pampered Chef because I have hosted so many times.  That is why I decided to sell it, they are AWESOME products!)
  • Monthly host specials up to 60% off
  • Half priced products of your choice
  • Up to 30% discount on other purchases during your sale
  • 10% discount for a full year
  • Free shipping on your order
And you can host more than once!  Before I decided to sell, I hosted 5 times!  Pampered Chef products make great gifts and gift certificates are available.  We also have a wedding registry!  
If you host in November there are some great specials for the holidays!

In addition, if you host on your blog I would be happy to place your button on my blog and point my readers towards your sale!

Interested?  Check out The Foodie Mommie store for the current specials and e-mail me for more information!


2 comments:

Mhel said...

Im interested, too bad, I live outside the US.. :(

Unknown said...

Well shoot! I am sorry, unfortunately I am only able to do this within the US at the moment. If that changes, I will be sure to let you know!

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino