This Week's Menu Preview

Monday, September 06, 2010

Hey All!
I hope you have been enjoying your holiday weekend.  We've been super busy this weekend with different fun activities.  This morning we rode in the Mayor's Bike Race.  It was 8 miles around Cedar Rapids.  We had a great time, and the weather was great too!  Tonight I am going to leave the boys at home and go out for dinner with some friends.  I am pretty excited for that!  Anyway, here's a preview of the menu this week!


Tuesday - Chicken Patty Sandwiches 
Wednesday - Tuna Florentine
Thursday- Salmon fillets (I had to buy these frozen at Sam's cause they were the only wild alaskan salmon available, I am going to give them a try).
Friday- Pizza (as usual)
Saturday - Taco pockets
Sunday - Chicken and leek soup
Monday - Slow Cooker Pepper Steak


Hope you'll come back to see some of the recipes!

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino