This Week's Menu and Announcements

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello Everyone!
Here is this week's menu:


Tuesday- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Wednesday - Spaghetti Pie
Thursday- Chicken Chow Mein
Friday- Pizza (surprise, surprise)
Saturday- Slow Cooker sausage and pepper sandwiches
Sunday- Chicken Corn Chowder
Monday- Salmon Risotto


I have a couple of announcements for you as well:  


The first is that I have been working and reworking The Foodie Mommie Store and have come to the decision that I cannot sell my own products in a way that makes me feel comfortable.  There are all sorts of rules and regulations, so for now, I am not going to sell my food products.  I have however, made the decision to sell Pampered Chef and Norwex.  Some of you may have noticed that I took down the post for the fundraiser hosted by Norwex for my moms group at church.  I was told to take it down by the company because I am not yet a Norwex Consultant.  I am currently going through the proper channels to become both a Pampered Chef and Norwex consultant and will be pleased to offer these products in The Foodie Mommie Store soon.  I LOVE Pampered Chef, and have been using these products for YEARS and Norwex is a fantastic company I have just discovered.  Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming announcements on the opening of The Foodie Mommie Store.  


The next announcement is that I have decided to purchase my own domain name.  I have not yet done it as I am waiting to get The Foodie Mommie Store finished and off the ground, but soon after I will be reworking my site. I will keep you informed and up to date as to when the site will go down for construction and when it will be back up again.  This will not be for awhile yet, I am just giving all of you a heads up.  


So, there is some feedback I would like from you:
1.  Which of this week's menu items are you most interested in reading about?
2.  What is your opinion about Pampered Chef and Norwex being featured in The Foodie Mommie Store?
3.  What would you like to see on the new Foodie Mommie site?


Thanks so much to all of you who are dedicated readers.  I am still learning and welcome your questions and suggestions.

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino