Tommee Tippee Product Review

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disclaimer - I received these products from Mom Bloggers Club and Tommee Tippee to review.  I was not paid to write this review and all of the opinions expressed in this post are my own.


I am always looking for new products that will help make feeding Daniel a little easier.  He is a VERY messy eater, constantly spilling, throwing his dishes and flatware on the floor, and trying to feed the dogs - then again, he is a toddler so that is par for the course!  Anyway, I recently received some sample Explora products from Tommee Tippee, and let me just say that even before using them I was impressed!


I received three products - a set of weaning bowls with spoon, a non slip Easy Mat, and a spill proof water bottle.  


First of all, the weaning bowls are great because they come with a lid that has a slot to keep the spoon, so they are very convenient and easy for carrying snacks and such.  I packed Daniel a lunch and took it over to a play date.  The lid was very secure and there was no leakage from the bowl.  The spoon was easy for my son to grip and small enough that he could easily fit it in his mouth.  I tried these bowls with the non slip Easy Mat and was VERY impressed!  Daniel likes to throw things on the floor and let's 


just say it threw him for a loop when he couldn't take the bowl off the table.  Even the mat sticks to the table!  No more throwing of dishes!  YESSSS!


I really liked the water bottle because it truly doesn't leak.  All of the brands of sippy cups I have tried have always leaked in some way, but this water bottle is truly leak free.  Also, Daniel likes it because it looks like Mommy's Bike water bottle.  We have been using the Tommee Tippee water bottle mostly on bike rides so Daniel can be just like Mommy and Daddy.  
Another huge plus is that these products are BPA free!


I would highly recommend these products to any and all parents of toddlers.  They are affordable and high quality.  
Tommee Tippee is sold at Toys R Us and Babies R Us as well as online at www.babiesrus.com.    If you purchase any Explora product from Tommee Tippee now through July 23rd you will get another for 50% off at www.babiesrus.com.
In addition, you can follow Tommee Tippee on Twitter at www.twitter.com/tommeetippee_na and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tommeetippeenorthamerica.


Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!






0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino