Blog Challenge Post 1

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hi Everyone, here is this week's blog challenge post! 

I challenge you to make one meal this week that is made completely from scratch and made from completely natural ingredients.  Be sure to visit the challenge page to link up your post, I am looking forward to hearing some new ideas!  This weeks challenge post ends a week from today, Wednesday July 21st at midnight.  I will choose one post to feature on my blog on Thursday July 22nd.

Good luck!  Don't forget, you can participate even if you don't have a blog, if you would like to write a post to submit and e-mail it to me, please feel free!

2 comments:

Contact: said...

Hey! Great idea! Just made a nice veggie dish for my kiddos last night: sliced new potatoes, sliced yellow zucchini, fresh chives, garbanzos, green beans and walnuts. They loved it and I loved that they loved it because it was so full of GOODNESS. Thanks for all the visits!

Unknown said...

Ooh yummy, that sounds like a definite must try!

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino