I LOVE SMORES!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hi Everyone!
I am writing this post as an entry to a contest as part of Mom Bloggers Club, when I saw this contest, I was ALL IN!  I know I am always touting healthy meals from whole foods, but sometimes you have to have a little treat!  I am not opposed to treats and I am CERTAINLY NOT opposed to S'Mores!  I happen to LOVE S'Mores, so much in fact, that I have a S'Mores Maker!  Yes, it is true!  We love S'Mores in our family just because they are fun, but one of my favorite memories about eating S'Mores was from back when David and I were first married.  We went down to the beach one night (lived in Seattle at the time obviously) for a picnic, and we brought S'Mores (S'Mores maker and all) for dessert!  
Tell me about your S'Mores memories!  If you LOVE S'Mores too, please visit www.SmoresSmiles.com!




jpeg.jpg

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino