Creamy Parmesan Chicken

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Here's a super easy recipe I can throw together in about 5 minutes.  There are tons of versions of it out there, here's mine!

Creamy Parmesan Chicken

  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup mayonnaise (or if you don't like mayonnaise, you can use plain greek yogurt or sour cream or a mixture)
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 4 tbsp. bread crumbs
  • pepper, italian seasoning, and granulated garlic to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Place chicken in a greased 9X13 glass baking dish.  In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, parmesan, pepper, italian seasoning, and granulated garlic. Spread evenly over the chicken.  Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temp of chicken reaches 165 degrees. 

In my hurry to get dinner on the table tonight, I forgot to take a picture of this!  Noah was crying and so I didn't even get to eat with my family.  Boo!  But I promise, it is a TOTAL hit in my house every time I make it!  My family LOVES it!  And Daniel said to me, "Ooh Mommy!  You made my favorite chicken!"

Until next time, happy and healthy eating!

0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino