Now, onto the recipe! I got this recipe from my friend Shannon who has been making it quite a bit for her family lately. She says it's a big hit! This chicken club pizza definitely was a hit in my house! I made a few changes, like using homemade pizza crust instead of store bought, and I used leftover pesto chicken instead of buying a package of pre-cooked chicken. Here's the recipe, my modifications are in red.
Chicken Club Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust (I used a homemade crust)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 to 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used a mix of cheddar and mozzarella)
- 1 to 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken (I used leftover pesto chicken)
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 to 1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- UNROLL pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min. I rolled my crust out onto my rectangular baking stone and then baked for 10 minutes.
- MIX mayo and dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon. I also topped with the tomato at this point too.
- BAKE 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; I put the tomatoes on in the previous step and baked them with the rest of the toppings. I topped it with the lettuce after removing it from the oven. Shannon said she also adds sliced avocado to hers.
Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!