Only one more day to enter the Mega Giveaway!
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here is a great taco recipe that is SUPER easy and way quick, coming together in about 15 minutes! Not only is it quick and easy, it also features my favorite Chili Lime Rub! Be sure to stay tuned because I have TONS of chili lime rub to give away, starting next week!
Ranch Chili Lime Chicken Nachos
- 3 cups cooked chicken (I like to use leftover roasted chicken, or you can use a store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1 box crunchy taco shells or a package soft taco tortillas (or a mixture of the two)
- 2 tbsp. chili lime rub (or equal parts chili powder and lime zest)
- 1 (6 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup homemade or store bought ranch dressing (I like Newman's Own when I use store bought)
- shredded cheese, olives, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and extra ranch dressing for garnish
Heat taco shells or tortillas according to package directions. In a medium sized microwaveable bowl, mix the chicken, salsa, chili lime rub, and diced green chilies until the chicken is well coated. Microwave chicken mixture on high for 4 minutes or until heated through. Add the ranch dressing to the chicken mixture and stir until well incorporated. Serve chicken mixture in crunchy taco shells or soft taco tortillas, top with shredded cheese and shredded lettuce. Add additional toppings, such as diced tomatoes, extra ranch, and olives, as desired.
Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!