Do you live in the Cedar Rapids Area?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you live in the Cedar Rapids area?  Are you free on Saturday at 5?  
There will be a World Ventures Dreamtrips informational meeting and get together with food (including my chili lime nachos) and drinks this coming Saturday (April 2nd) at 4 pm.  I really encourage you to attend as it is the best thing that David and I have EVER joined, EVER!  Come and eat good food, meet great people, and hear about an amazing club! No pressure to join, just free information and free food!   If you would like to attend, please leave me a comment here or e-mail me  for directions!  Also, if you are interested but not able to attend this get together, there are weekly get togethers every week on Sundays at 4 and Wednesdays at 7 pm.  



Here's the best part!  You can get a FREE TRIP TO MEXICO at the get together!  We would love to have you join us!


If you do not live in the CR area but you are still interested, I will be videotaping the meeting and posting it afterwards, or  you can visit www.foodiemommietravel.worldventures.biz  - be sure to watch the whole video!


The only way to join is from a member inviting you, and so I am extending my invitation to you to join!  You can join right on the website by clicking on "sign up now" and putting in my member number: 20949001
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I would be happy to talk to you!



0 comments:

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino