- 1-2 lbs pork tenderloin cut into medallions or large cubes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or red wine
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. herbes de provence
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large, deep sided skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Sprinkle the pork with the garlic powder and lemon pepper. Saute until browned on all sides about 2 minutes and then remove from the pan and set aside. Add the wine and deglaze the pan, scraping up the brown bits. When the wine has reduced by half (about 2 minutes), add the rest of the ingredients and whisk together. Add the pork and turn to coat in the sauce. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes on medium low heat until the pork is cooked through.
Hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend! Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!