Choose 2 Choose

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Choose2Choose - Stand Up for Your Food Freedom BadgeHappy Saturday Friends!  I didn't post today because we actually went out for dinner!  We went to HuHot Mongolian Grill.  If you have never been there I highly recommend it.  I LOVE Mongolian BBQ, tons of  yummy veggies!  Yummmm!  Anyway, I wanted to pass on to you the Choose 2 Choose campaign that I discovered today.  This is a WONDERFUL campaign, to help help support local farmers and keep our food local. It protects your right to choose food for your family that you can feel good about.  If you are interested in reading more about the Choose 2 Choose campaign I urge you to visit http://www.choose2choose.com/ and sign the petition. 

1 comments:

cooperl788 said...

This is an awesome campaign! It's one of the things that I think we can all agree on!

The Foodie Mommie Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino