IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!
This giveaway is sponsored by The Baby and Family Boutique at Evergreen Hospital and Medical Center.
The nice folks at the Baby and Family Boutique located in the Postpartum Care Center at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, Wa have been kind enough to not only sponsor The Foodie Mommie, but also donate an awesome prize pack for this giveaway! If you have the chance, stop by their website, give them a call, or stop by the shop if you live in the Seattle area! They have a great variety of specialty items from breast pumps, to nursing bras and apparel, to baby gifts, to infant and toddler feeding items! I cannot tell you how much stuff I have gotten from them since having my son. They are SUPER AWESOME and SO helpful!
Now, onto the giveaway. These are some awesome prizes everyone! I happen to have each one of these items and have used them numerous times. This is a great starter kit for anyone wanting to make his or her own baby food, it's also a GREAT gift! No worries, this makes a GREAT gift for new parents too! So here is what you could win:
- 1 So Easy Baby Food Personalized Recipe Guide
- 1 So Easy Baby Food Basics Recipe Book
- 1 So Easy Toddler Food Recipe Book
- 1 Fresh Baby Freezer Cube Tray for Baby Food
- 1 Baby Food Grinder
- 2 ChicoBags
The lucky winner of these fabulous items will be announced right here on The Foodie Mommie Blog Thursday July 1st at 2 pm Central Time. Winners will be chosen at random. To enter please read the following easy entry instructions:
- Leave a comment on THIS post - this will give you 1 entry. To gain extra entries you can (just be sure to include what you did for extra entries in your comment so I know):
- sign up as a follower of my blog - 1 extra entry
- "Like" me on Facebook - 1 extra entry
- Follow me on Twitter - 1 extra entry
- Grab my button and post it on your blog (be sure to let me know where it is posted) - 2 extra entries
- Refer a friend and have that friend sign up as a follower (be sure to tell me who you referred or who referred you) - 1 extra entry for EACH of you (if you refer more than one friend you get an extra entry for each friend you refer - friends you refer MUST become a follower)
- Make a detailed comment on one of my other posts (and be sure to let me know which one you commented on) - 1 extra entry
- Visit the site Wholesome Baby Food and tell me one interesting fact that you didn't know before! There are TONS of recipes and great tips for making your own baby food, I lived on this site when Daniel was starting solids (This website IS THE BEST in my opinion for making your own baby food - THE BEST!) - 2 extra entries.
Good luck to all of you!
Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!