Creamy Chicken Sausage Ravioli Bake
- 1 pkg. frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce (yes, gasp! I used jarred sauce)
- 1 (14.5) oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 chicken sausages, cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 cups grated italian cheese blend or mozzarella and parmesan
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a medium skillet, saute the zucchini, the onion, and the sausages until browned. Add the tomatoes and cook about a minute more. Spread half of the tomato mixture on the bottom of the baking dish, then half of the alfredo sauce on top of the tomato mixture. Then spread out the ravioli. Pour the remaining tomato mixture, then the remaining alfredo, and then top with the cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake 10 minutes longer until cheese is bubbly.
I served this up with some fresh steamed asparagus . Yummy!
Until next time, happy and HEALTHY cooking and EATING!